Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Amazon Queen on the iPhone

I was reading Ron Gilbert's latest amusing blog entry on Grumpy Gamer where he talks about his "one wish".

Without ruining it for you he eventually drops the bombshell that Monkey Island is now playable on the iPhone thanks to the nice people at ScummVM.

Then it hit me... if Monkey Island works on the iPhone with ScummVM, then Flight of the Amazon Queen would too! And guess what? It does!

I was getting an iPhone when they become available in Australia next year anyway, but now being able to play my old adventure game on it makes it even cooler. Oh, and I'll be able to play Monkey Island too.

www.passfieldgames.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

free spotify codes for you my friends this is a best place to get free spotify codes.
how to get free spotify premium codes