Friday, August 17, 2007

HP Laptop

I bought a new laptop this week - it's a HP Pavilion dv6000 and it's sexy. It's piano black and silver with a faint smattering of grey curved lines over the casing - the overall effect is really nice.

It's got all the usual stuff you'd expect from a laptop - DVD burner, built in web cam, etc. plus a few other neat things like Altec Lansing speakers, wide screen super bright LCD screen and light scribe direct disc labeling (you flip your DVD and it burns a label onto the disc - which is very cool).

I've just installed Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition and am now installing Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2 - which the PopCap Framework requires. It's late and I'm tired, but I want to get this done before I hit the sack.

While waiting for the installs to finish I've been working on the first Brainiversity Flash game which is the Add It Up activity. Expect to see this online sometime soon!

www.passfieldgames.com

No comments: