Thursday, July 05, 2007

Ah, Club Nintendo, I Wish I Could Join You!

Because then I could get this super cool game (which Insert Credit has translated the name as Zekkyo Senshi Sakebrain):

Click on the above image to go to the Nintendo site and play the video - you'll see why its so cool!

Basically, it's a multi-player Power Ranger type game where you play with friends via WiFi - but it's voice activated.

That's right, you get to shout a command in order to transform into your character - then join your friends to defeat bad guys - all the while shouting "Punch!" and "Kick!" into the DS microphone.

At least, that's what I think it's all about. My Japanese isn't that hot.

It's available for just 500 points... but only if you live in Japan.

Here's hoping they release it for retail in the West. I know I'd buy it!

John
www.passfieldgames.com

No comments: