Monday, June 25, 2007

Doctor Who

I've managed to watch a few episodes of the 3rd season of the new Doctor Who - and I have to say it's pretty darn good. I grew up with Doctor Who, so I have a soft spot for the show, but the new series has me hooked.

Like any show, there are a a few dud episodes, but all in all the quality of the writing has been great. Well, as great as you can expect from a show about a time traveling alien who uses a London Police Box as his time machine.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching some more episodes - apparently this new season only gets better and better! Now, where is the Doctor Who videogame?

2 comments:

Joe Siegler said...

John, new Doctor who, eh?

The new series ends in England this coming Saturday, and there's some serious cliffhanger stuff goingon, so don't look at the official or fan sites right now. You'll screw yourself up.

I seriously hope you're watching them in order. If you are not, stop right now. Send me an email at the office or at joe@siegler.net. We need to talk. Right now. :)

Passfield Games said...

Yes, I'm watching them in order - and they're just getting better and better.

And I love Martha - she's pretty cool!