Saturday, June 09, 2007

Amazon Queen Ringtone

I found a midi file of the theme to Flight of the Amazon Queen the other week, so I made it into my phone ring tone. It replaces my previous ring tones which alternated between Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle music.

If anyone out there is interested, you can download the midi file from here. You'll need to use whatever software that came with your phone to transfer the file onto your handset.

The music for Flight of the Amazon Queen was composed by Richard Joseph, a pioneer of games audio who sadly passed away this year. He did a lot of music for the Bitmap Brothers and Sensible Software, and did some of the earliest work on interactive music with the game Chaos Engine.

He'll be sadly missed, but I'm sure he would have appreciated that many of his fans still listen to his music today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The best ringtones you can download at https://bestringtonesfree.net/